Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By ordering from The Prep Kitchen Co., I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I have fully read and accept the processes and policies described on the FAQ page.
- The Prep Kitchen Co. is not responsible for meals that are lost, stolen or tampered with after delivery.
- The Prep Kitchen Co. assumes no responsibility for meals that are not properly stored after pick up or delivery or consumed past their best before date.
- I understand that as soon as my meals are delivered to my desired location, I am responsible for safely storing my meals.
- I understand the dangers of eating raw/undercooked food.
- I understand that upon receiving my meals, I assume all responsibility, and I will promptly refrigerate for up to 4 days, or freeze immediately.
- I understand that the food maybe come into contact with wheat/shellfish/eggs/fish/tree nuts.
- I agree to The Prep Kitchen Co. debiting my purchase amount weekly and, if for some reason I need to cancel or pause my service, I will give The Prep Kitchen Co. in writing 7 Day’s notice before my next scheduled delivery.
- I understand that I must notify The Prep Kitchen Co. in writing (via email or on our website under Contact Us) one week (7 days) before the day I intend to stop delivery or change my meal plan template. I understand that until I do so, I will continually receive meals on a week to week basis.
- I understand that if for some reason my payment gets declined, I will owe a $35 recharge fee to The Prep Kitchen Co.
- I understand that No Refunds can be given once your order has been submitted due to the nature of our product (perishable food).
- I understand that upon placing my order with The Prep Kitchen Co., my email will be added to a mailing list that I can opt out of at any time (either through an email received or on the website).